If you are married, approaching retirement, and have a pension plan with various payout options, watch this short video to learn how you can take the highest payout for the rest of your life without excluding your spouse.
In this video, you will learn:
- how to get the maximum pension payout for you AND your spouse
- the difference between “single life” and “joint life” payouts
- why a joint life payout will reduce your monthly income by as much as 30%
- how you can leverage a single life payout into a second life benefit
- when you should consider a “Pension Max” strategy