If you are an employee of the federal government, at least 60 years of age, and have been saving money in a Thrift Savings Plan, you need to watch this short video to learn about an important option you have to convert your savings into a guaranteed lifetime income payout.
In this video, you will learn:
- why investing your Thrift Savings Plan in the “G Fund” is losing money
- why investing TSP money in stock funds is too risky for retirement
- how you can track market gains without market losses
- the advantage of a withdrawal guarantee over TSP annuitization
- a better way to convert your TSP into guaranteed retirement income