If you are currently saving money for retirement in any tax-deferred account like an IRA, 401k or 403b, and you’d like a way to convert tax-deferred into tax-exempt, watch this short video on a retirement savings account with tax-exempt growth and tax-exempt income.
In this video, you will learn:
- why tax-exempt is better than tax-deferred
- the benefits of a “Roth” IRA under tax code section 408A
- how you can protect your IRA money from investment losses
- how to convert your IRA into a guaranteed lifetime tax-free income plan
- the benefits of converting from a conventional IRA, 401k or 403b