If you’ve had a tax deferred annuity for several years, but there are newer types of annuities with different, more advantageous benefit provisions that you would prefer, watch this short video to learn how you can easily exchange your own annuity for a new one without any tax liability.
In this video, you will learn:
- why congress enacted the “1035” annuity exchange rule
- why should you consider a “1035” annuity exchange
- the advantages of new annuities vs old annuities
- when it makes sense to exchange an annuity
- the tax implications of a “1035” annuity exchange