If you want to be prepared for the possibility that in your later years you might need home nursing care or assistance with daily living activities due to physical or cognitive impairment, watch this short video to learn how you can double or triple your current financial reserves – tax free.
In this video, you will learn:
- the various types and cost of “elder care”
- who pays for elder care, and how
- the most cost-effective way to pay for elder care services
- a way to avoid “use it or lose it” insurance coverage
- the benefit of section 7702b of the tax code