If you have accumulated a substantial sum in your tax deferred retirement account, and you want to leave that money to your family without losing up to 50% in taxes, watch this video to learn how you can convert any IRA, 401k or 403b account into a tax free bequest or inheritance.
In this video, you will learn:
- the restrictions of a Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
- how the IRS will tax all of your IRA, even if you don’t spend it
- how you can leverage the RMD to recover the tax money for your family
- why section 101 of the tax code enables tax exempt transfers
- how you can convert your taxable IRA into a tax exempt inheritance