If you have a young child or children, and you want to begin saving for their college educations, watch this short video to learn the most tax-efficient and cost-effective way to save, grow and protect money to pay for a college education.
In this video, you will learn:
- the pros and cons of “529” college savings plans
- 4 reasons why “529” plans are NOT the best way to save for college
- the “7702” college savings alternative to “529” plans
- the pros and cons of the “7702” college savings insurance contract
- how “7702” plans do not count against your financial aid qualification