Our Company Values
For those who are looking for financial advice, we realize the available options are many and deciding who to work with is a challenging problem. Listed below are our Company Values which we hope will give you a better understanding of how we operate.
- People Matter – We believe that each person is innately valuable and worthy of respect and honor. We believe that relationships matter and that business is relational, top to bottom. People First, Money Second is a priority statement that places people and relationships ahead of financial matters.
- Integrity Matters – We believe that integrity and truth matter. We believe we need to conduct our business in such a way that we are above reproach. We believe suitability and ethical practices come from placing a high value on other people and their needs before our own.
- Communication Matters – We believe that communication with our client partners builds and maintains the trust that is necessary for business relationships to reach their full potential. We believe that our client partners deserve the type of communication that is frequent, timely, truthful, & relevant.
- Service Matters – We believe that good service is practical and that great service is necessary in the pursuit of business excellence. We will pursue perfection and in so doing “catch a little excellence along the way.” (Vince Lombardi)
Tampa Bay Advisory, LLC
Financial Planner, Investment Advisor and Author,
Michael is an Investment Advisor Representative who specializes in retirement distribution. As an Investment Advisor Representative with Horter Investment Management, Michael focuses on low risk, low volatility, high predictability, and liquidity.
The emphasis in Michael’s financial planning practice is on making sure that clients and business owners do not make mistakes in the areas of taxation, investments, risk tolerance or asset protection that could affect their financial safety and security.
SPECIAL EMPHASIS IS ON:
- Providing the highest growth and income consistent with safety
- Creating a defensive portfolio to protect assets from loss due to market fluctuation
- Avoiding rollover and distribution mistakes with IRA/401(k)/403(b)
- Teaching clients how to minimize taxation and maximize liquidity
- Making sure you do not accidentally disinherit children or grandchildren
- Teaching the 7 ways to hedge the long-term care threat to your assets
Michael believes in listening carefully to your particular needs and goals. He will evaluate your current position and work with you to develop a strategy that achieves your specific goals.
Michael is married to Annie and they have three grown daughters and seven grandchildren. Michael enjoys leisure time with family, outdoor activities and travel.
Plan For Your Future
There is no one “best place” to put your retirement money because each individual and couple has unique requirements, different tolerances for risk, and need their money at different times. Likewise, there is no one place to keep your money that fits everyone for exactly the same reasons. Your unique circumstances must be taken into consideration if you seek to find the “most favorable place” for your retirement money. This is where we can be of service.